Junior Design Engineer (Fuel Cells)Salary:£25000
Job type:Permanent Ref: MTS069
Date posted: 18/02/2014
Start date: 07/04/2014
We are working with a leading developer of energy systems. Due to an exciting new project they are looking for an engineer to work in an R&D function on fuel cell development.
A new full time position has been created with a leading power technology provider, and will involve working on an exciting and developing Fuel Cell project.
The successful individual will report to the Chief Technology Officer and work on a R&D project to develop a new fuel cell project:-
Specific Responsibilities and Objectives:
Help write control software
Design and develop control circuits
Construct test rig
Work to deliverable deadlines
• A degree level education in a relevant subject
• An Engineering / Electronics background or interest in Engineering / Electronics preferable
• At least one programming language with ability / interest in learning new programming languages
• Experience with PLCs useful
• Fuel cell background useful but not essential
Due to the varied nature of this post and the demands placed on you, the successful candidate must be able to offer a practical approach to their work, with a willingness to be ‘hands-on’ and exhibit a ‘can-do’ attitude. You should be open to trying new things and thinking outside the box, considering all alternatives.
« Back Apply for this job